Technology Pursuit

Blending Technology Into the Language Arts Classroom

Find Interactives for Any Class at ReadWriteThink.org

Homepage   ReadWriteThink

http://www.readwritethink.org/

In my continuing assignment for my multimedia class this week, I’ve researched and annotated five of my favorite OER sites.

The ReadWriteThink website, created by the National Council of Teachers of English, may have a plethora of resources for ELA teachers, but it also contains dozens of interactives such as timelines, Venn Diagrams, and webbing tools that can be used in cross-curricular activities.

Younger students and struggling older students can use some of the interactives to write letters and summaries.

The site covers language arts-related lesson plans and interactives for K-12 students and has accumulated so much over the years that it’s nearly impossible to not find something related to any type of ELA content.  Even for other curricular areas, tools are available to help students synthesize content.

Material can be searched by grade level, curricular goal, or theme, but even browsing through the interactives can inspire plenty of new uses in your classroom.

1 Comment

1. Investment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It’s hard to know how to get started. Trading on the Cryptocurrency market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto at some point not until saw a recommendation on Elon musk successfully success story and I got a proficient trader/broker Mr Bernie Doran , he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I’m not here to converse much but to share my testimony; I have made total returns of $20,500.00 from an investment of just $2000.00 within 1 week. Thanks to Mr Bernie I’m really grateful,I have been able to make a great returns trading with his signals and strategies .I urge anyone interested in INVESTMENT to take bold step in investing in the Cryptocurrency Market, he can also help you RECOVER your lost Cryptocurrencies. you can reach him on WhatsApp : +1(424) 285-0682 or his Gmail : BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM
    , bitcoin is taking over the world, tell him I referred you